Ads 468x60px

Friday 27 December 2013

Powes Parkop, NCD Governor Wants to Build 3 Story Building for Vegetable and other Food Market at Larepa-Hohola in Port Moresby.


Mr. Parkop, a Honest and Right Leading Governor of the National Capital District Spoke to the Public of Sabama New Market Openning Seremony.
"My very brand new plan today is to build a three story building at the Larepa-Hohola market for the





people to sell vegetables and other garden foods.
The all 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors will be occupied by garden foods alone than other things," he said.
"In the past five years, every human nature withnessed my abilities of working very hard everywhere in the city of Port Moresby to bring better developments  and improvements.
I did not concern myself, my wife and my children to set up better foundations for their future, no! No and not! I have concern for you because I want you to install your business or what ever you are doing," he said.
He said, "Honestly, I am speaking, I have spent all the money for building up our city and I don't want to give up, I want to continue to rise up, upwards. I have made laws to ban (BUAI) Bettel Nuts because that cause alot of rubbish and it doesn't beautifying our city. Therefore, I shut down all the BUAI markets in the city.
I want you to make your money on other things, not BUAI.
Today, I am telling you the fact and promised to build the higher three story building market for the people of Port Moresby City at Larepa-Hohola market to make your trade up there."
When the Governor spoke to the Public of Sabama, people were so excited and shouted after the silence of his speaking.
People trust and believed that; Port Moresby City is signifies on the hands of the right leader, Governor, Mr. Powes Parkop.
People shout and said, Mr. Parkop can do any good things and thanked him.    

1 comment:

  1. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete