Ads 468x60px

Sunday 4 August 2013

Struggle to Survive.

This old man was interviewed by the person who got the shots on him.
He was introduced himself to be a man from Simbu Province who lived in one of the Port Moresby City's settlements.
He said, "I left my home in 2007 and lived in Port Moresby for six years with my relatives.
I shouldn't be here at Port Moresby for all these periods of time but I am patiently wait for my family members to release me home.
I really don't know, shortly I might live this place or not.
I find so difficult to defend on my family members alone to live in the difficult situation in the city.
It is so guiltiness to me to wait for their plate of food in the evenings and cup of coffee and a bung in the mornings.
I am a shy old man to ask anything to any body or even my sons and daughters too.

I only expect someone or sons and daughters to give me what I need but they don't turn to ask me. I came here in my good times and now became old in here.
I want to go home but, no consideration to me as a father and head of my family but as long as they look after me and I still love them.
The life worse to get harder and harder to live in here and I found a way to support my family and live is the bundles of peanut I have in my hands today.
Since I started to selling bundles of peanuts like this, I earns a lot of money every day.
Therefore, every streets in Port Moresby in a day, I have to go and sell my bundles of peanut to earn more money to buy food and what ever is needed."
People's life today in towns and cities are in their hands.
Lazy people should learn a lesson from the way ants live. Not like the worthless, wicked people go around telling lies.
Not to fold hands and sitting down relax and wait for the food to come by itself.
There're thousands of ways to survive under the sun.
Move your hands do something to your living while you are on this planet earth.
See an example on this nice looking old man's story while interviewed once upon a time at Port Moresby's Cameron Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment