Ads 468x60px

Sunday 11 August 2013

One Newest in Papua New Guinea

The Newest One in Papua New Guinea.
I am so proud that I was born to be an originate of my beautiful country; Papua New Guinea.
I really don't know how I have been surprising my mum and dad one Sunday morning in Port Moresby General Hospital on the 23th June, 2013. 
I was well prepared to come out and see the beautiful lights of that day and forever.

I thanked my Lord who created me to see His wonderful creations and brought me up in this world.
I know His blessings and glorious lights will cover me with my mum and dad.
Who ever smiles at me, who ever loves me, I also love you too.
 I need your help to teach me how to live on this struggle world because I am new to you.
If you agree with me in these, few words, please, touch my five toes that I am pointing to you.
Your smiling and love is worth gold and diamond with thousands of presents and gifts a day.
I will receive them with thanks.
babe in png.  
   

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete