Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 10 July 2013

2015 XV PACIFIC GAMES

The Port Moresby 2015 XP PACIFIC GAMES in Papua New Guinea Locates new Office in advance at Waigani in Port Moresby, Nation's Capital City.
We proudly believe that; the XV PACIFIC GAMES will be well organized by looking at people's corporation and hard working here in Port Moresby.
One of the Parliamentarian, Hon. Justine Tkatchenko Minister for Sports and Pacific Games announced to the organizing committee that;




"we have not enough time. Only this year and next year to get prepared for the 2015 XV PACIFIC GAMES.No one is to sleep well relaxed your body to your home with your family and friends as before. We have to give touch and keep on going to finalize everything before the games coming in July 2015. Even myself, I don't want to eat and drink well with my family and friends as well because these things made my heart's in trouble and panic. I'd like everyone of us give a hand and let the games run smoothly in July 2015."

Advertised on bill board is about the 2015 XV Pacific Games.
This is another touch of contributions of the coming XP PACIFIC GAMES from R&P Sign printers. They have displayed hundreds of bill boards already around the country's centres and road junctions.
Actually, the games are coming, get ready. Prepare yourselves for the games and lets give great priority to our country's game.
Welcome one 'n' all.
See you there in Port Moresby in July, 2015.
          

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete