Ads 468x60px

Monday 3 June 2013

Pollution Caused Trouble ..

Cars drove through the thick smoke.
The little town and environment of Erima was polluted by a flame less black smoke for almost 35 minutes. The smoke full of carbon monoxide enter into business houses and into vehicles. Many little children struggle to breath in oxygen but no way because the black smoke spread everywhere in the town.
Lately, after 35 minutes ago, the fire controllers came and put the fire off as back to normal.
Fire Fighters at emergency.
It may call to be a lunatic may burnt all used tyres which were thrown into a private dump without respecting the environment and the people's movement at this little town. 

Immediately, people were really surprised to see the black and thick smoke covered right across head above the air.
Crowds rushed to see what was happening and the fire fighters also followed in recently to stop the thick smoke.
It was difficulty in identifying the lunatic person who burnt the used tyres. He knew that he made the silly thing there so, he escaped for his freedom before the police came in. 


One of the police units in Port Moresby made their emergency way to the polluted area to find out who have done this and what was happened but they could never find who have done this.
They have investigated to a business man from Philippines but he said,"I couldn't know who have done this. I was at work for business wises and I also surprised to see that somebody burnt all my used tyres that I dumped them into my private dump."
He made an apology words to the police and the residents as the thing happened in his section that day.
                                                                                                                                                                      
Here is a 15 seconds of video show to show that this was a strange thing to us.
It made every body shake of thinking that, one of the business houses must be on fire.
That was our surprising hour to rush into shops if the building next to that area is on fire but there were right far a beat in the dumping area.
People had their full stops on the sides because it was only tyres burnt.      

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete